The Crown Chakra, or sahasrāra chakra in Sanskrit, is known as “the bridge to the cosmos.” It is the most spiritual in nature of all Seven Chakras.
Located above the crown of the head, it acts as the individual's center of spirit, enlightenment, wisdom, universal consciousness, and connection to higher guidance.
Open Your Crown Chakra
- Connect with the breath and hold asanas.
- Lotus and half-lotus meditative poses.
- Mindful breathing through meditation.
- Be quiet: associated with sound.
- Bring gratitude to your practice.